Panache Cheer is an exciting and stimulating place for you to learn cheer in our local area.
Our classes incorporate great music, dance moves, easy to learn cheers, pompom performances, correct tumbling and safe stunts.
We strive to make our athletes to feel special, supporting them to achieve great things whilst encouraging all to reach their potential as cheerleaders and their future.
Welcoming children of all abilities. from beginner to advanced. With such a range of skills to learn, children will be challenged at every corner but at the same time be exercising and having fun.
We perform at many local events and compete at National and International Cheer competitions throughout the year.
The Cheer school is run by Head Cheer Coach Robyn Morrison.
Robyn is a Master Level Cheer Coach and has vast experience within the cheerleading industry with one of her many credits being Cheer Co-coordinator for the National Rugby League in Australia.
- All our athletes learn new routines and have opportunity to perform to various audiences
- Our Competition Squads compete both Nationally and Internationally
- The Panache ‘Bullettes’ perform high energy routines at every Bulls home game.
- The Junior Panache cheer team the ‘Luvabulls’ (5 years to 16 years) perform throughout the season.
- The Dewsbury Cheer squad perform routines at every Dewsbury Rams home game.